If you are expecting, yous take probably picked up most of the things on this list already.

But just in case, these are my Needs you lot might not know yous Needed…

Sleep Gowns

Become Buy More than!

Yeah, I fabricated it all caps because I wish someone had told me the truth about them! Stop buying all the teeny tiny beautiful outfits, because chances are half of them volition never even be worn. Your babe volition most likely spend their first month in either these gowns, or a simple snap sleeper. Trust me, they will definitely make your nightly diaper changes go more smoothly. Get two or 3 of the cutesie outfits for pictures or special days, and relieve the rest of your money for diapers! (Brand your own tutorials tin can exist found hither and here.)

Pampers Swaddlers

Speaking of diapers…I hate wasting money on them. Nosotros commonly buy the cheaper brands, but splurging on these for the start few months is totally worth it. That little stripe that changes color when the diaper is soggy, can be a real sleep saver if you desire to know if it'due south irresolute time without waking baby up!

Most hospitals apply these, so take as many as you can. It'southward non stealing. Think of how much $ you lot're paying them!

Burp Cloths

This is another GET More than situation. Spit happens. A LOT.

Go ahead and make a dozen (or 2) more burp rags to add together to your collection.

BoppyEnough said. Fifty-fifty if y'all don't plan to chest feed purchase the pillow, just go ahead and sew your own covers.

Binkie, Paci, Noonie, Dummy, Mute Push

Whatsoever yous phone call information technology, you'll want one! I was really surprised that the hospital didn't supply ane when Corbin was built-in, but they did with Reli. There is always a big to do about nipple defoliation for breast feeding Moms, merely we've never had a trouble. I figure if your little one starts to get mixed up just stop using the bink and they'll get over it. You might just take to find ane that they like. I know we went through at least a half dozen earlier i "stuck" with Reli. Worry nearly weaning them off information technology afterwards. Become some sleep Now! : D

For the Breastfeeding Ready

Breast Pump

I don't desire to endorse any particular make since I've only used one hands gratis system. If you are truly serious about breastfeeding do the research and notice something that meets your needs. With our get-go I idea things would go smoothly and bought a hand pump thinking it would be able to handle the job. I couldn't have been more wrong! Schedules got wonky, my supply dropped, and in that location was no fashion dorsum with that little mitt pump. This time around I had to "pump and dump" considering of medication only ii weeks after Corbin was born.

Oh boy, was I happy that I had upgraded! Be sure to await up open vs. closed systems.

Reusable Hot/Cold Packs

I didn't think I needed them, but I was wrong. Over again.

You lot may be able to score these at the infirmary. Doesn't hurt to enquire the nurses.

Trust me. You'll wish you had once your armpit puppet starts throbbing!

Nursing Bras

Bras are some other thing that I just detest wasting money on. It is so hard to find something that fits but right, and if you practice find the "1", you lot ameliorate buy a dozen of them immediately because they will probably be discontinued. Aye, this has happened to me. more than once. Being a small person with big boobs (34DD pre-baby) really sucks!  Sorry if that's TMI, but I'm a tad bitter about the bra department.

Anyway, back on track…I'thousand happy to see that the prices seem to take gone down since the final time I did my maternity shopping. I purchased both of the ones pictured to a higher place from Target and Love them!  But if you're wondering, the Medela sleep bra wasn't terribly supportive, and doesn't hold up to the wash very well.

If you happen to have a suggestion well-nigh which is the "perfect" nursing bra, I'd dear to hear it!

(and share it with my pregnant friends who are all having the same problem. We'd all adore you lot forever! : D)

Well, Those are all my Needs. Be sure to bank check back tomorrow for

My newborn must haves…Part two the Wants.

Thanks for reading!

post signature

Pin It